Ensuring the Warfighter is prepared to complete the mission!
All products are carefully inspected and tested to ensure that they provide the performance you need and expect. Echelon Supply and Service regularly performs proof-pressure tests, twist tests, burst tests, elongation tests, and longitudinal testing.
Our inspection procedures conform to MIL-I-45208 and/or ISO 9001:2015 standards, and we provide mil-spec packaging (MIL-STD-2073), mil-spec labeling (IAW MIL-STD-129), and reverse-engineered drawing services. Customized inspection systems are in place for special requirements.
Automated test facilities and precision equipment allow Echelon to test performance under heat, cold, pressure impact, and extended use.
Test Reports and Certifications Available for:
- HydraulicTest to 30,000 PSI
- Proof/Burst testing
- Vacuum Testing
- Elongation Testing
- Inspection Procedure - MIL-I-45208
- Underwater Leak Testing (Helium, Nitrogen)
- One Hundred Ten Foot (110') Test Tank (3/16" ID -12" ID capability)
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Low Pressure (0 psi - 500 psi)
- High Pressure (600 psi - 30,000 psi)
- Air Testing (10-2,400 psi)
- Inert gas testing (10 - 3,600 psi)
- Vacuum Testing
- Burst Testing - 4-foot pressure chamber to apply internal and external pressures
- Pull test
- Low Pressure (0 -1,500 Ibs)
- High-pressure (1,501 - 5,000 Ibs)
- Inspection procedure-MIL-I-45208
- Underwater leak testing (Helium and Nitrogen are examples)
No one is better equipped to support the warfighter than Echelon Supply. As North America’s premier service provider of material conveyance systems and components, we support the government and prime contractors with unmatched responsiveness to ensure they’re prepared to complete the mission.